9.13.2010

Actor From '40 Year Old Virgin' Stabs His Wife 20 Times


Actor Shelley Malil from such features as 'Reba', 'Scrubs, and '40yr. Old Virgin' told a court room that he attacked his wife thinking she was an intruder when he stabbed her 20 times in the dark.

"I'm sorry," Malil, 45, told the courtroom, "I had no idea. I saw the pictures (of her wounds) for the first time, I was stunned. When I look at those pictures, I still can't believe the knife I was holding was responsible for all those injuries."

Taking the stand in his own defense, the actor insisted he never intended to kill or hurt Kendra Beebe, 38, at her San Diego County house one night in August 2008. But then "chaos" broke out, some of which he says he still can't remember clearly.

Sounds to me like this guy won't be doing anymore bit parts in Judd Apatow flicks. I hope his wife recovers and the whole story gets sorted out. I would venture to guess though that he'll be doing some hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment