8.23.2011

Rub Processed Meat on Your Lips


I've never been a fan of SPAM, to me it's always looked like canned vomit preserved in gelatin. People always tell me I have to try it before I knock and I always pass. Maybe my problem is that I shouldn't be eating but rubbing it on my body. Lips to be more specific.
SPAM has actually come out with a line of lip gloss. It's a chapstick tube filled with fucking SPAM. You can't make this shit up......

Rubbing meat on your face is a good way to get noticed, but probably for all the wrong reasons. But what if you do it because you really want to taste meat, but not eat it? Well, grab yourself some SPAM Lip Glaze and you can rub the flavor of meat on your lips without getting weird stares from bacon hanging from your cheeks.

So says the folks over at ThinkGeek but again I'm gonna have to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment