1.25.2012

Stick Your Dick in an iPad

I got my wife an iPad for Christmas this year and it turns out I forgot to ask the salesman a few important questions. Like, 'Can I penetrate the iPad with my penis?'. I'm sure he would of thrown me out of the store but as it turns out it's not that weird of a question.
The makers of Fleshlight, the flashlight shaped rubber vagina, have put their heads together again and came up with an iPad case you can screw! Fleshlight COO Brian Shubin had this to say,

"It's another exciting product we have in development at the moment. We are always looking to improve our user experience and this will be a way to take it to another level.

Not long on details but it sounds like it might be the newest must-have for Mom's basements everywhere. It's basically a bra looking contraption that fits around the outside of the iPad and has a fleshlight holster on the back. Slide in the light and fuck your iPad till the sun comes up. I don't know if there's a huge demand for such a thing but seeing how Fleshlight is still in business I would imagine there's a market for this somewhere.
Gizmodo has the story

No comments:

Post a Comment