10.18.2012

Man Assaults Boyfriend Over Taste in Music


I can't say I've ever been a huge fan of Alanis Morrisette. Sure, she's talented and has sold millions of albums but it's just not my thing. I did think she was great on 'You Can't Do That On Television' though. However, if I was subjected to hours and hours of listening to her songs I might go a little crazy like this guy did.
Police in Jacsksonville, FL are reporting that a man beat up his boyfriend after he wouldn't stop playing the Canadian songstress over the stereo. Allen Casey, 24, attacked his 33yr. old boyfriend Todd Fletcher after the two starting arguing about the music. Witnesses heard the lovers screaming and saw the punches, that's when they called the authorities. Police said that Fletcher was punched in the face numerous times and was left with a large cut on his head. Casey was apprehended a short while later at a nearby park. My guess is that Allen was a fan of the earlier stuff and Todd couldn't get over the non-stop hit parade that is 'Jagged Little Pill'. Isn't it ironic, don't ya think? OK, I'll stop.
NME has the full story

No comments:

Post a Comment