2.21.2013

2013 Bonnaroo Line-Up Announced


Another summer means another round of the biggest festival of the year, Bonnaroo. Where trust fund hippies of all colors and creeds go to meet up and listen to some of their favorite bands. Personally, I prefer drug use in my own home with the air conditioning on and no line for the bathroom. Maybe one of these years I'll make it down there but probably not. I make fun of the festival but I will say this, they have one of the best line-ups year in and year out and this year isn't any different. Just to name a few.........
Paul McCartney
Wu Tang Clan
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Mumford & Sons
Weird Al
David Byrne & St. Vincent
Nas
Animal Collective
Ed Helm's Bluegrass Situation Superjam w/ Special Guests
Portugal the Man
Dirty Projectors
Sam Bush & Del McCoury
Baroness
Action Bronson
......and that's just the tip of the iceberg. For the rest of the list check out the official website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment