8.13.2014

I Just Threw Up In My Mouth


Summer time means county and state fairs are in full swing and one thing you can count on at the local fair is tons of super deep fried unhealthy food. Most likely served on a stick. I'm not here to preach about poor eating habits because anyone who knows me knows that I enjoy stuffing my fat face with plenty of junk. However, the craze of deep frying anything and everything may have hit a new low. Unfortunately, this latest creation isn't available on any fair grounds but give it time and it'll have it's own booth right next to the Tilt-a-Whirl.
The culinary masterminds over at Dude Foods have come up with the Deep-Fried Spaghetti Dog. Take a moment and let that sink in. It's simple really, take a sausage and shove a stick through it. After that wrap it in spaghetti, batter it in flour, eggs, and Italian breadcrumbs and toss it in the deep fryer. Viola!! You got yourself a Deep-Fried Spaghetti Dog.  Grab yourself a cup of marinara sauce and you're ready to party. I can hear my artaries clogging as I type this.
Food Beast has all the deep fried details

No comments:

Post a Comment