9.06.2017

Vagina Flavored Beer? Vagina Flavored Beer.


Don't get me wrong, I love beer more than anybody and that goes double for craft beers. I love being able to support local brewers and try amazing beer at the same time but let's be honest there's some Frankenstein shit out there and it's getting a little ridiculous. It seems the possibilities are endless when it come to creating new flavors of beer. From birthday cake beer to a hoppy IPA who's hops were cultivated by a cleft lip, walks with limp, blind monk in the mountains of some province I can't pronounce there's something out there for everyone. Case in point.....the Order of Yoni.
A beer maker that is using beer brewed with the essence of a woman’s vagina, or in medical speak, vaginal lactic acid bacteria. Well, pour me a pint! The first batch is being made in Europe and is being made from lactic acid bacteria of a smoking hot Czech model, Alexandra Brendlova, pictured above.
According to founder Wojtek Mann Brendlova is the beer's muse,
“We were looking for an inspiration, a model who is both beautiful, charming girl and intelligent, eloquent woman. I really appreciate her way of speaking, and I find her body language, the way she walks, very sexual.” 

So where do you find vagina beer? As of right now, no where. Mann is using the power of Indie Go Go to fund his yeasty new ale and isn't close to hitting his goal. Yoni’s InieGoGo page has risen only €279 out of €150,000 goal. Right now, Mann offers you to taste your own girlfriend for only €10,000. You’ll get a voucher for 60 bottles of beer produced on your girlfriend’s vaginal bacteria. I think I'll stick with my local brewery, thanks.
More details over at Maxim

No comments:

Post a Comment