8.19.2010

Antonio Cromartie Can't Remember Who His Kids Are

Now this is totally understandable and I'm sure a common problem amongst pro athletes. I mean your traveling from city to city, wiping your dick on anything with a heart beat and a vagina. Who can bother to actually know who their kids are when you have to play a game for a living. I mean shit, look at Travis Henry. Dude has like 10 kids in 10 different states.
The clip comes from HBO's Hard Knocks. Cromartie sits down with the crew and is asked to name his children. His reply should have been, "Come on man, I play football for a living. My time is too precious to care about silly things like names. Especially my own kids." I don't know, maybe not. Cromartie has already come out and said the clip is the fault of Hard Knocks producers. He tweeted that the camera crew had told him to purposely pause between naming each kid. True or not, it's still a cringe worthy clip.
Ahhh, the life of a pro athlete. Make millions working 5-6 months a year playing a game, screw all the laides you can, and leave responsibility at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment