5.09.2011

Drinking & Swords = No Penis

Having a good friend can be like winning the lottery. They're a shoulder to cry on when times are rough, they're there to celebrate with you when times are good, and there to chop your dick off with a samurai sword sword when you're shitfaced.
A 61yr. old man in Bulgaria spent the day drinking with his buddy when they decided to break out the swords.
The friend, Lyubomir Todorov, 43, decided to take a decorative, but real sword off the wall and show off his skills. The victim,Zaprian Lozanov, said his friend claimed to be a martial arts expert, 'He told me he was a martial arts expert - he was whizzing it around his head. I went to try and take it off him before he caused an accident - and then he slashed it in front of me. I thought he'd missed but then I felt a burning pain and collapsed. He'd sliced the sword through my trousers and lopped off my penis.'
Now you might be saying, what makes this guy such a great friend, obviously he's an asshole. Mr. Todorov was released early from prison cause his dick-less friend explained to the courts that it was an accident and he meant no harm. Plus, he needs his buddy out of the joint so he can get a job and raise funds for a new dong.
MetroUK has the full story

No comments:

Post a Comment