7.30.2012

I Know That Voice!!

Anytime I watch cartoons or play video games or even watch movie trailers I always wonder about where those voices come from. I mean, I know where they come from, they come from voice actors but what do they look like. I've always found it interesting to see the face behind the voice because it's never who or what you expect. Maybe I'm partial to this film because I've always wanted to be a voice actor and voice a cartoon character or someone in a video game but I guarantee when you watch this trailer at some point you'll find yourself saying, "Hey, I know that voice!" Documentary film maker Lawrence Shapiro interviews the biggest players in the business including Seth Green, Mark Hamill, Hank Azaria, Tom Kenny and more. They talk about their craft, their careers, and how to hone that signature voice. It's due out in 2013 but has no firm release date yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment