10.09.2012

All Kinds of Crazy

Over the last few years I've tried to keep politics and the like off this blog, that's not what this site is about. However, today I came across this video and couldn't resist posting it. The level of crazy is so amped up you can't help but point and laugh and feel kind of sorry for this guy. I could go on forever about what's wrong with this video but it's not worth the time or the effort. Long story short, this dude is bat shit crazy!! I don't understand where people come up with this shit, too much free time? Off their meds? Or maybe they're just scared that a black man with a non-American sounding name is in control of the country. I don't know but I'm willing to bet people like this guy were plenty crazy way before Obama took office. His connecting of dots is just too weird, going from satanic imagery to flying the colors of the gay rainbow flag. I wonder what would happen if someone sat down and explained things like Bohemian Grove to him. His fucking head would explode!! Also, I'd like to mention that I in no way support what this dick bag is saying, just making fun of all the crazy. So slap on your tin foil hat and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment