5.21.2013

This Guy Really, Really Loves His Car

Meet Nathaniel, he's a super creepy guy who is in love with his car. When I say he's in love with his car I don't mean it like he enjoys driving it around and taking it to car shows. I mean that he's literally in love with his car. He makes out with his car. Yes, he kisses and caresses his car and even takes it on dates. Safe to say Nathaniel doesn't do very well with the ladies. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but I think it's safe to say that the last time this kid touched a vagina was during his birth. Aside from meeting Nathaniel and his car we get to see him break the news to his dad about how much he loves his car. Which by the way isn't really that great of a car. It's a fucking Lumina. I could see him being in love with a vintage sports car or something along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment