10.25.2012

#2 - Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors

OK, I know what you're thinking, "Really, a 'Nightmare on Elm St. movie?" I thought the same thing when compiling this list but it just so happens I caught this on TV the other night and was reminded why 'Elm St. 3' was my favorite of the entire franchise. I've always been a fan of this one, maybe it's the nurses hot tits half way thru the movie or maybe it's because the first time I saw this it scared me the shit out me. Give me a break, I was 7 when it came out. The Freddy snake that attacks Patrica Arquette's character, priceless!! Pretty standard fare as far as the franchise goes. Another group of teens is being terrorized in their sleep by Freddy Krueger but this time they've joined forces with Nancy Thompson, the sole survivor of the first movie. The teens are being treated at an asylum where they've been diagnosed as crazy. Little do the doctors know that Freddy is back and has a new crop of kids to kill. A classic in a string of duds.

No comments:

Post a Comment